I call this segment "They Report, We Decide". It was originally meant to be for the ranting blog, but with Fox News doing a segment on the latest Disney lawsuit, I figured it would be appropriate to feature it over here.
Here's a link to the "Kelly's Court" segement on today's edition of "America Live":
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4310658/donald-duck-accused-of-groping-woman
As much as it pains me, I'm going to hold off on my opinion for now. Watch the video and tell me what you think.
3 comments:
I could say a lot about this....but I'll try to keep it somewhat brief...
1. Before the interviewer mentioned it, I thought, it was probably a woman as the height restrictions are pretty tight for Donald.
2. How could she know it was a man inside the suit.
3. Why did she wait 1.5 years to report it? Sorry, but if you're molested shouldn't you speak up a little sooner?
4. She was holding a child....
5. Severe physical injury? Huh?
6. $200,000....enough said.
Oh the things people will do for money. If the charges are true, shame on Donald and I hope the woman wins, but I'd need some better proof than what I heard in that interview.
Yeah, this is what I would refer to as the "lighter side" of the law. My gues is that the # of lawsuits against characters will double now due to this.
It looked like they had fun with the topic though! And how about that Chuck-e-Cheese, I knew that rat was a pervert!
REALLY.....
We all know that the view of the people that play the characters is not the best in the world. Physical injury?? Seriously?? What did they hurt??
These type of people are just out for the money. That's it.
Just like the lady who wasn't watching her child playing around the Disney bus and he died.
If this goes to trial what a waste of the tax payers money.
This person must had a bad day and took it out on the character. Plus I bet that that person doesn't even work there any more, since most of the characters are students. How could you pick them out in a line up?
Will all the donald ducks that work this day please line up??
REALLY.....
Post a Comment