Weight Lifting - Excellent A+
Cardio - FAILED F-
Ok... I know that I totally just ripped off Amanda's post from the other day. But it was a good post, so I thought I'd flater her the best way I know how and steal her work, haha!
I don't know what my deal is. I just cannot get back into running, or any cardio for that matter. But with weight lifting, I'm doing pretty damned good I would say. If only I could find a way to find a happy medium between the two...
Also, diet last week was just ok. I let late night snacking get in my way alot.
With that said... this is a new week. I won't be able to get a run or a swim in today, but I'm hoping to get to the gym early enough to get at least some elliptical work in. Also, I've started doing the low carb diet again. That diet seems to work for me when I want to lose weight and I have about 20 lbs I want to lose by Christmas. It's really not an easy diet to stick to, but it's only about a month so I think I can bear with it for that long.
2 comments:
One day at a time, Matt. Try to sneak in 10 minutes of cardio today....then build on it the next day if you can. If not, at least you're doing more than you did the previous day. :-)
Keep up the great lifting work, you're going to be throwing people out of your way in January. LOL
I'm glad you liked my post enough to steal it. It helped me stay honest and figure out where I need to be.
It's good that your still doing the weightlifting. Careful with the low carb diet, especially if you get the cardio working again - carbs are fuel and you don't want to run out of fuel!
Keep yourself honest and things will fall in to place for you!
Post a Comment