Monday, June 22, 2009

See You Guys Later!

Mongello! I'm off to Disney this morning! When I get back, I promise to start spending more time updating you guys. I hope you all don't think I've abandoned the team, things just have been really busy. But I really hope to get back updating at least twice a week when I return.

Of course, while I'm gone, I'll be posting updates on twitter and facebook as much as possible, so if you want to know what I'm up to, go take a look!

See you guys in a week! Until then, here's some music I found appropriate for the long road trip ahead.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Totally forgot about your trip, hope you have a great time!

Amanda said...

Ah...I'm jealous. I am so ready for a vacation. I hope you have a great time!

Jeff W said...

I can hear the orange grove stories already. Have fun.

DisHippy said...

I am so jealous of you right now because of how hot it has been here in Missouri. I know it's hot in Florida but we just got off an eleven day streak of 90+ degree weather with heat indexes well over 100 degrees. Made me want to be in Disney. Have Fun!
I also wanted to let you know that I am trying to get back into the blogging thing lately so there are some new posts if you'd like to stop by. Thanks. Jeff from MO