Hey guys! Happy June! Again, I'm sorry I haven't been around. No excuses, just being my usual, lazy self. I promise that I'll try to do better.
Although I've been on hiatus, I do have good news. The other day while at the mall shopping for clothes, I was able to fit into a 36 pair of pants! That is the first time in nearly 5 years I've been able to squeeze my butt into a 36! It was an awesome feeling and I think that I can get even lower than that. I may actually make it to a 34! I can't wait.
But wait there's more... I stepped on the scale today. Yeah, I know I said that I wasn't going to, but the suspense was killing me. So what did it say? 200 lbs. That's right, TWO HUNDRED POUNDS!!!! HOLY S***!!!!! I am SO excited! I wanted to be below the 200 lbs mark by my Disney trip, but it looks like I'll be way below it!
Well anyway, Today was the first day of the Juneathon. I got a pretty good start, though I admit, I could have done better. Me and training have been iffy lately, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Today I did a 4 mile wog. I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be, so I guess I still have it.
How's everyone else?
7 comments:
Great job on the 200lb mark. Very cool.
That's awesome to hear about the weight loss Matt!
WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!! If I was there I would hug you!!!!
Keep it up!!! :)
That's amazing news. Congrats on the pants size and weight loss. Keep up the great work!
Great job Matt!
Oranges are in the mail.
I am so proud of you!! You've done a great job of sticking with it over a long period of time -- and it has paid off! The sky's the limit!
Great work :-D
Post a Comment