Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ok... I'm Back...

... At least I hope I'm back. Again, I apologize for being such a bad Disney person lately. But I as of now, I am trying my very best to get back into the swing of things. I've been reading blogs, catching up on podcasts, and even visting the forums. Let's see if I can keep it up.

My plan for the blog is goes like this (we all know how I am with plans... fingers crossed):

Tomorrow, I want to put up my very late review of my last race. I had alot to say about it, but I've forgotten alot of it. Maybe I can recover some of my memories. I can at least post pictures if all else fails.

Then on the next day, I'm going to put up some reviews from my last Disney trip. Be forwarned... I really did not enjoy this trip as much as I normally do. Don't get me wrong, I had fun, but... well I'll get into that later.

Then starting on Monday, I'm hitting the training hard again, so I'll start posting my regular updates again.

Well that's it for tonight. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here. Hope you guys haven't bailed on me, haha! See you soon.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Great to hear from you, Matt. Hey, we're all struggling to keep up with the blogs, podcasts, etc. So no worries. Do what you can, when you can, and we'll all be here for ya.

MikeF. said...

Oh no Matt Rants! Everyone quick cover the ears of all children and animals with in a 10 mile raduis! :)

Amanda said...

Sounds like you had an interesting trip - can't wait to hear more.

Glad to hear you're going to hit the workouts again. You can totally do it.

DebWDW said...

Can't wait to hear some details!