Friday, May 15, 2009

An Unfortunate Course of Events

Upon further review of our proposed vacation destinations, we have decided that it is just not cost effective to vacation in those areas. The desired hotels that we researched are just not within our budget. We just couldn't justify paying $160 to $275 a night for just to stare at water all day. So after careful consideration, we have decided to cancel our Beach Vacation.

However, Disney Value Resorts for the same time period are only $115 a night, and since we already have tickets for most people in our party, we have decided that yet another Disney Vacation is in order. The whole family was SO looking forward to seeing the beach, but I guess we'll just have to settle for Disney again...

I hope you all will sympathise with me! Ha ha!!!

4 comments:

Justin said...

Awesome. When are you going? T-minus 22 days and counting until we go to WDW.

Rae! said...

When?? Why?? Can I come??? Please!!!

Amanda said...

Oh what a shame...Another Disney Vacation, what ever will you do?

Man am I jealous!

Chris said...

I'm glad you go all Lemony Snicket on them ;-) Hey, they'll all have a great time in Disney and have forgotten about the beach...or least you will! ha!