The video is great...Laughed out loud at so many things. Oh and yes, I've volunteered to be the 1000th ghost more than once :)!
Sounds like you just need to get your head in the game...Seriously, keep up your training and do the best you can. It's okay to take a mini break, but it really should be a mini break and not something that becomes the norm!
3 comments:
I counted 32 things I do or know on a regular basis. Is there a clinical diagnosis for Disney addiction?
". . . you know the name of this font." made me laugh out loud. I just put it in a video last night.
The video is great...Laughed out loud at so many things. Oh and yes, I've volunteered to be the 1000th ghost more than once :)!
Sounds like you just need to get your head in the game...Seriously, keep up your training and do the best you can. It's okay to take a mini break, but it really should be a mini break and not something that becomes the norm!
Very funny
Post a Comment