Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Planning a Last Minute Vacation

Mongello! I'm in the process of helping my grandmother plan a last minute summer vacation to "somewhere". We've been throwing ideas back and forth for a while now (Washington, DC, Pigeon Forge, TN, Charleston, SC, and Corpus Christi, TX were all on the list) and we've finally narrowed down the list to somewhere in Florida.

The plan for now is for us to go to the Beach (location still undetermined) for a few days, then go "somewhere else" afterward. Options as of now include Destin, Pensacola, Tampa, St. Augustine and Coco Beach with side trip options to the Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens, and St. Augustine itself. Sadly, I doubt Disney will make it on this list since we did go a long 4 1/2 months ago.

I'm REALLY trying to keep the trip within the panhandle or north of I-10. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if we got that close to Disney and didn't go see it.

4 comments:

Chris said...

So help me out here...the measurements section. Looks like you haven't moved too much here? Is that right or is this a recent addition to the tracking and thus newly baselined? Just didn't seem right as I know you had made some gains in the not so distant past.

Keep it going Matt, I love the determiation!

BTW - How's the Civic? :-)

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun vacation!

Keep up the great work with you food/exercising!

Jeff W said...

However will you endure the orange grove and Katrina stories?

MikeF. said...

And "The Wal-Mart" Stories. HAHAHA