Friday, April 10, 2009

Pre-Race Jitters

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't been around. Things have been really crazy at school lately. I've finally had enough of all of this Business crap, so I changed my major to Politcal Science/Pre-Law. Since politics is something I enjoy, hopefully it will treat me better than Business did. I guess we'll see!

Anyway, with all of that, I've still been diligent in my diet and training. Although I haven't gone to the gym any, I have gone for wog every day this week (3 mi on Monday, 2 mi on Tuesday and Thursday, and 4 mi on Wednesday). So far this week, I've lost another 2 pounds! I was very pleased!

Tomorrow is my first race since the Half in January. It's only a 5k, but I am a little nervous about it. Other than a few walks and gym visits here and there, I really haven't been training the way I should have. I just hope my last-ditch effort of training this week will be enough to get me through the race.

Ok, going out for one last walk before tomorrow. See you soon!

1 comment:

MikeF. said...

Great to hear your keeping at it Matt. Hope the race went well.