Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Back Again!

Mongello guys!!! The Doctor has given me the all clear to slowly start back with training. So, this morning I put in a 3 mile walk. Nothing special, but it's something. And it took everything I had. It's true what they say, If you don't use it, you lose it!

Later this afternoon, I'm going to the gym with a friend and we're going to hit the weight machines, then do a little cardio. I may even go swimming afterward, just depends on how I feel then.

Other than recovering from the bug and studying, nothing much has been going with me. How's everyone else?
___________________________________________________

Exercises:

Weight Training
Upper Body Weight Machines

Cardio
3 mile walk in the morning
20 minutes on Elliptical
20 minutes on Bike
10 laps in pool ?
10 minute swim ?

In Room Workouts
Crunches
Situp Program
Pushup Program

Food Journal:

Breakfast- Shreaded Wheat, Milk, OJ, Coffee
Snack #1-
Lunch-
Snack #2-
Dinner-
Snack #3

1 comment:

MikeF. said...

Glad to hear you have been cleared to get back out there. Now stick to it. Remember you know have to show your WHOLE family what it takes.