Monday, April 13, 2009

Just Another Day, Just Another Update

Hi guys! I think the 5K on Saturday has revitalized me. I feel like I've been reborn on the training front. This morning I did a 4 mile wog. I've also done really well with food. Yesterday, I resisted the temptation to take seconds at Easter lunch, and I only had a small helping of each dish. Today seems to be going well too.

Things are quiet. Too quiet.... Where is everyone and how are y'all doing?
___________________________________________________

Exercises:

Weight Training
Upper Body Weight Machines

Cardio
4 mile wog in the morning
30 minutes on Elliptical
30 minutes on Bike

In Room Workouts
Crunches
Situp Program
Pushup Program

Food Journal:

Breakfast- Shreaded Wheat, Milk, OJ, Coffee
Snack #1- Sun Chips
Lunch- Cliff Bar, Sun Chips, Banana
Snack #2- Protien Shake and a Reese's PB Egg (Protien Right?)
Dinner- Small Salad, Corn, Green Tea
Snack #3 - Grape Juice

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great job on the race, Matt. There's something about a live event that carries your training for a while after..good stuff.

Glad to see you're keeping on the posting of your progress as well. :-)