Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Day for Some Cardio!

Hi Guys! Yesterday's training and food regimen went very well, if I do say so myslelf! Ok, I didn't do my in room workouts, but that's because my roommate decided to have a get together last night and they would never leave. None the less, all the cardio and weight training was done just like I intended and I'm not even sore today. Today is Super Cardio Day, so no weight training, but LOTS of Cardio.

Well that's it from me. Hope everyone is doing well!
___________________________________________________

Exercises:

Cardio
10 minutes on "Arm Bike"
30 minutes on Elliptical
30 minutes on Bike

60 minutes on Dreadmill
10 minutes on Stairmaster

Food Journal:

Breakfast- Shreaded Wheat, Milk, OJ, Coffee
Snack #1- Cliff Bar
Lunch- Small Salad from Chic-Fli-A
Snack #2- Protien Shake
Dinner- Turkey and Green Beans
Snack #3- Banana and Grape Juice

1 comment:

Chris said...

dang, that's a lot "O" cardio! You'll be wishing for the weight training to come back!