
This is how I look like now. I look like this because I've been pulling my hair out! I am SO frustrated! You all know that Spring Break was going to be sort of like a mini Renaissance for me. I was going to jump start the wogging, I was going to hit the gym hard. Hell, I was even going to start doing yoga! But, of course, whenever I make plans, something goes wrong. That week, it was sickness.
Well, last week, I thought everything was going well. I felt great! The weather was beautiful. But then... the sickness returned. And this time worse than ever. Not only did I have flu like symptoms again, but I had migraines (worse than before), cold sweats, fever, stomach virus (both ends mind you), strep throat, and dehydration. I don't know what in the world that bug was, but it was one tough bug!
I think that it's over. I still have cough and I'm still recovering my voice and I'm still in the process of rehydrating myself. But I think it's gone. I'm on Avelox (which has some pretty nasty side effects itself... ugh!) right now to ensure that the bug stays away. The Doctor says I should be back to my old self by the end of next week, but until then, NO workouts of ANY kind. I guess I should listen to her so I can get better, but I'm going nuts! I have a race in a couple of weeks that I have to get ready for! Oh well, what can I do?
I hope everyone is doing well and that y'all are all happy and healthy.
1 comment:
Just heard on the Weather channel MS is on a tornado watch. I hope it misses you guys. But of course we all know it is the corrupted MS gov. fault right. :)
Post a Comment