That was the face I made when I got on the "Medical Scale" at the gym. It said 227... TWO HUNDRED AND TWENTY SEVEN POUNDS!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! My home scale said 218. I was SO angry!Anyway, I got a good workout in yesterday. I did everything I had originally set out to do except for the wheel workouts. I was just too sore and I couldn't hold myself up. I could bearly do my pushups!
___________________________________________________
Exercises:
Weight Training
Upper Body Weight Machines
Cardio
Wog 2 miles on treadmill
30 minutes on Elliptical
30 minutes on Bike
5 minutes on Stairmaster
In Room Workouts
Crunches
Situp Program
Pushup Program
Food Journal:
Breakfast- Pack of instant oatmeal, OJ, Coffee
Snack #1- Green Tea
Lunch- Ham Sub, Beef Stew, and Chocolate cake
Snack #2- Protien Shake
Dinner- Small Salad
Snack #3- 1 Large, not so strong and 1 small, VERY strong Margarita
2 comments:
Yes, Matt, a lot of us have been a little too slack -- but NOW it's time to focus and get back to that wonderful feeling at the end of a good workout, which then leads to caring about our food choices. Get serious in March -- we've only got 9 months left to train, and I know you want to be in better shape for 2010 than you were in 2009 -- get moving!!
That stinks...I hate when the scale isn't on board with your goals! :-) I'm in the same boat, gained about 5 unwanted lbs since the race.
Starting to build back up though, despite the foot injury, and feel I'll be on track by the end of the month. Remember it's a long term thing, don't beat yourself up over the short term gains/losses.
Post a Comment