Just thought I'd annoy you all today with that STUPID commercial. Yesterday's agenda was kind of shot down. I had that damn headache all day yesterday and it's still lingering even now. I'm not going to let that stop me today though. I'm going back to that gym and I'm going to do all of my workouts today!
Chris- I guess the real name is "Ab Roller"... here's what I'm talking about: http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Core-Ab-Roller/3481815/product.html?cid=128296&fp=F&srccode=cii_13736960&cpncode=20-7832751-2
And I agree, about Head On. It really doesn't work (It's basically like a chapstick version of Icy Hot), it just distracts you and makes you look like an idiot.
___________________________________________________
Exercises:
Weight Training
Lower Body Weight Machines
Cardio
Speedwalk 2 miles in the morning
Jog 1 mile
20 minutes on Elliptical
20 minutes on Bike
5 minutes on Stairmaster
In Room Workouts
Ab Wheel Workout
= 10 x 3 Forward
= 10 x 3 Left
= 10 x 3 Right
Crunches (following program above)
Situp Program
Pushup Program
Food Journal:
Breakfast- Pack of instant oatmeal, OJ, Coffee
Snack #1- Serving of Yogurt
Lunch- Chicken Wrap, Cream of Broccoli Soup, small frostingless cake
Snack #2- OJ
Dinner- Small Salad
Snack #3- Protien Shake
4 comments:
Do it up! Get that jog in!!!
Oh, and on the commercial....Do you realize that these jabroni's can market whatever they want to without having to get approval from the FDA? We'll spend a billion dollars and run countless tests on large number of subjects before we can even talk to the FDA and the pharmaceutical companies are the ones with the bad rap? Unreal.....
"I hate your commercials, but I love your product!" God I love these commercials.
Hey dont shoot it down it works. it's organic. The commercials just....
Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment