
Yep, it's official! I will be running in the 2010 Walt Disney World Half Marathon!!! But not only me, but my Mom and Dad, My Aunt, and My 69 year old grandma and my 65 year old grandpa. We are all very excited and ready to get to work.
Rae, Princess Fee, and Kate: I didn't get a chance to wish y'all luck before, but CONGRATULATIONS on completing the Princess Half!!! You are all Winning Princesses in my book!
I'm taking a page out of Rae's training book, and I've decided to start adding some swimming to my program. I'll let y'all know how it goes.
_____________________________________________________
Weight Training
Upperbody Weight Machines
Cardio
20 Minutes on Bike
20 Minutes on Elliptical
Swim 10 laps
In Room Workouts
Crunches: 10 x 3 Forward, 10 x 3 Left, 10 x 3 Right
Situp Program
Pushup Program
4 comments:
WOW!!! That is sooooooo COOLLLL!!!
Wow, that is some team you've rounded up!
That's awesome to here Team Weeks will be there!
Wooohoo - what a great troup will be running in the 2010 half marathon!! Way to go!!! And thank you for the kind words too :)
Post a Comment