Ok... I know it's been a while. I have just been SO busy. Last week I was busy studying and taking midterms. So other that a few walks around campus, I did virtually no training.
I thought that since this week was Spring Break, I would have plenty of time to hit the gym and go running. Turns out that I was wrong. Sunday afternoon, I started feeling bad and it's gotten worse and worse. I'm conviced that it's the flu. What a nice gift to have during a break, huh?
Anyway, if I get better any during the week I will start back to training. If not I'll just start back next week. I'll keep you all posted.
3 comments:
Man what is in the water there? You get sick all the time. Hope you start to feel better and get to enjoy your spring break.
I know, right? You need to transfer up north!
It's tough, but keep on the runs/wogs, even if you scale them back a bit. It'll help minimize the ramp up time when you do get back into it.
Feel better soon.
Post a Comment