Sunday, March 22, 2009

Add 'em to the List!

Hey Guys! I'm finally starting to feel better. The headaches are still there (damn pollen) but the stomach virus and the flu are gone. And just in time for the end of Spring Break! Oh well, C'est la vie I guess.

Anyway, I was able to put in a 2 miler on Friday and a 3 miler on Saturday. Nothing strinuous (I didn't want to risk upseting my body anymore than I had to), but at least it was something.

One last thing before I go. My Aunt, Cousin and I have entered into an other half marathon and a 5k. More info on them in a future post.

Well, that's all I have for today. Things should be back to normal tomorrow, so back to regular training and the gym. So, I'll have the regular format back up then.

Talk to you all soon!

No comments: