
Mongello! It is a gorgous day here in Clinton. Since my first class today was cancelled (for lab), I'm sitting outside on the quad, enjoying the beautiful weather. Yes, spring has arrived here in the southeast.
Got out and walked 4 miles this morning. Since I've never really been training since the half (only a few walks and gym visits here and there), my body is feeling the toll of all the recent walks I've been taking. I think I may be developing shin splints again. I've wrapped my shins to help combat this, so I don't set myself back anymore than I have too. I hope it helps.
___________________________________________________
Exercises:
Weight Training
Upper Body Weight Machines
Cardio
4 mile walk in the morning
20 minutes on Elliptical
20 minutes on Bike
10 laps in pool
10 minute swim
In Room Workouts
Crunches
Situp Program
Pushup Program
Food Journal:
Breakfast- Ham, Egg and Cheese English Muffin, Coffee
Snack #1- Green Tea
Lunch-
Snack #2-
Dinner-
Snack #3
3 comments:
All sounds good, do you need shoes again?
Have you tried doing doing mountain climbers to help the legs?? you tube it.
where do you go to school?
Hope the weather helps to motivate you! Here in the Northeast it has been warm for a day and then back to the 20's....frustrating...I might actually get another outdoor run today since it's suppose to be 55...we'll see...
I just put together our new elliptical, pretty cool device. Any seasoned user advice?
Post a Comment