Monday, March 2, 2009

New Format

Mongello guys!

I'm in a pickle as far as training goes. I just cannot stay focused on keeping it up. Well, I'm going to start something new (morelike what I used to do) to help me keep things in perspective and keep me motivated.

I keep a written training/diet journal. That way I can see my progress as time moves forward. But, only I see it. If I have a bad day or I do something wrong, no one is there to "yell" at me or encourage me. So... I'm moving the written journal to the blog. That way all of you will see how the day went and how I did. Keep me Accountable!!!

So, Here is today's edition:
_____________________________________________________

Exercises:

Weight Training
Upperbody Weight Machines

Cardio
Wog 6 miles

In Room Workouts
Ab Wheel Workout = 10 x 3 Forward
= 10 x 3 Left
= 10 x 3 Right
Crunches (following program above)
Situp Program
Pushup Program


Food Journal:

*Exercises in bold mean that I have already completed that exercise for the day.
**Be sure to keep up with "My stats". That is going to act as a weekly update of my progress.

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Sounds good now keep it up. Miss hearing from you!!!

Chris said...

This is great, like the new format.

Great job on the 6 miler as well. ;-)