Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Another Quick Post

Mongello guys!

I know, I know... it's been like for ever since I've posted. No excuses, I've just been on hiatus (meaning completely lazy). I've also been on hiatus from the gym and from training. That all ends tomorrow. I'm going to be jump starting the training and getting back out there.

I have 55 days before my birthday. My parents have said that if I can lose at least 20lbs by then, they will buy me some new clothes. I intend on taking them up on that offer! I definitely need a new wardrobe!

I'm going to try to update at least 3 times a week. I can't guarentee that, but I will try. I haven't posted by Wednesday, shoot me an email and give me a good kick in the ass. I'll need it.

Until next time... See ya!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Good to hear from you, Matt. Are you still on a weight loss program? I know you were trying a number of different things. Best of luck! It's always good to have some kind of reward to help along the progress :-)

Rae! said...

Well a little incentive. Nice hearing from you.

MikeF. said...

you can do that easily. And hey why are you avoiding my im's? ;)

gabe1 said...

Hows it going?
Sorry you are sick again
Flu shot dude!
How close are you to the Birthday incentive?
Is everything in school working out for you?

gabe1 said...

Oh, and by the way it has been since November since you wandered our way and posted on DWT. Have you been there since Lou ended
DWT and started WDWRadio.com?

Bit different but very much the same.