Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Another Update

Yesterday went pretty well, but I am SO sore!!! This was my first "real" workout in a long time. It felt good after I was done, but I'm paying for it this morning! I'm going to keep it up though. I think I'm finally back out there.

Here's today's entry. Today is "Super Cardio" Day.

Update: Ok... I wasn't able to go to the gym today. I have had a splitting headache all day. I'm hoping to get the In Room Workout in later tonight.
___________________________________________________

Exercises:

Cardio
30 Minutes on Elliptical
30 Minutes on Bike
10 Minutes on StairMaster
Jog 1 Mile

In Room Workouts
Ab Wheel Workout
= 10 x 3 Forward
= 10 x 3 Left
= 10 x 3 Right
Crunches (following program above)
Situp Program
Pushup Program

Food Journal:
Breakfast- Shreaded Whole Wheat with Flax Seed, OJ and Coffee
Snack #1- Serving of mixed nuts
Lunch- Turkey on Wheat Hoagie, Corn and Bean Soup, Top of a Cake
Snack #2- Nothing
Dinner- Small Salad, Rice Pilaf
Snack #3- Nothing

2 comments:

Chris said...

I have no idea what an "ab wheel" is, but it sounds like a good workout. :-)

Hope your feeling better today so you can get in that 1 mile jog!

Rae! said...

WoooHOOooo!!!