Hey guys... Sorry I haven't been around. Things have been extremely chaotic both at school and at home. Last week I had 3 papers due and a test in every class. This week, I have almost the same thing. Tests in every class, another paper, an interview, and an Excel project (Excel is the spawn of Satan!). Then to top it all off, there has been alot of drama in the dorm.
I haven't been keeping up with my running like I should. Hopefully I can get back on course when things calm down. However, I have been going to the gym almost everyday, doing weights on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and "Super Carido" on Tuseday, Thursday, and Sunday. Also have been eating a lot of whole grains and salad (with lots of eggs and meat, so I'm not starving myself). I think it's working. My clothes are starting to fit a little looser.
Mike- Yes, I did get the car. It's WONDERFUL! I love that car!!!Ok... that's it from me for now.
How's everyone else?
3 comments:
Glad to hear from you and that you're doing well.
You'll never escape Excel no matter how much you try...so my advice...get reeeealy good at it and it won't be so bad :-) We call it "Excel Hell" around the office...but no matter how hard we try not to "spreadsheet" we end up doing it.
Congrats on the car, Civic Nation running wild!
That's super that you're a regular at the gym. If you are building muscle, doing cardio and eating right, running will be easy once spring comes and you have more time. Keep going!!
Sounds like you're doing well. Good luck with all the school work. It's a tough balance, but it looks like you're juggling well.
Post a Comment