Mongello!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm offically back out there training now. Although I did not do this weekend's challenge, I do have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself today. This morning I went for a 3 mile wog (actually ran a mile again), the this afternoon I went to the gym and started strength training (I looked like a total wimp, but I guess I have to start some where). Also, I found this situp and pushup program on the forums the other day (I forgot who posted it), so I've started doing this as well.
http://hundredpushups.com/index.html
http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
Well, that's it for today. Kudos to all of you who did the challenge. Great Job!!! See you soon!
3 comments:
Way to keep moving forward Matt!!
hang in there Matt, you're on the right track. :-) Gonna be the longest short year of training you'll ever see.
How's school going?
So how are you doing buddy. Did you get that car or did you get another one.
Post a Comment