It looks like the Rant Gang has nailed down the details for our first annual Rantfest!
It's going to be held at the Victoria Falls Lounge at the Animal Kingdom on Thurday, January 8th. We haven't figured out an exact date yet, but as soon as I know I'll let you know.
Maybe if we get enough people (and get Jonathan to come) we can go out and see if the Giraffes are out. Since the Mouseguest Experience folks didn't find any, maybe we could give it a shot.
You don't have to RSVP, but we would like to have a general idea of whose coming. So, if your interested, just leave a comment either on this posting or here ( http://mattspoliticalrants.blogspot.com/2008/11/rantfest-here-we-come.html ). If you have any questions, just ask!
Hope to see some new folks there!
6 comments:
Sadly, my friend, the voice will not be at rantfest. :(
I'll be elsewhere girding myself up for Saturday! (which really means at a buffett somewhere trying NOT to eat too much)
I'm afraid!! I'm not a big fan of politics or arguments!! But if everyone promises to be nice, I'll consider showing up!
I'll be there and will bring my boxing gloves...ha!
We promise to be nice Deb! Heck if enough people show up, it might just turn into a "fest".
Too bad on Jonathan though, I was interested to hear about what's going on with the whole "Reasons Greetings" thing... You crazy Washingtonians!
Oh you know I'm in.
Yes... most of us are conservatives. But we PROMISE to be nice and civilized to our left leaning friends. I've actually been trying to find some liberal contributers to the blog. It's hard to have a debate when you agree most of the time!
Oh and Deb, you don't have to like politics to come. You can rant about anything you'd like. Or you don't have to rant at all! Just watch us duke it out!
If the job allows count us in ,but I am like Deb,I like to stay neutral.
Post a Comment