Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Hey Guys! Long time, no post! I know... it's my fault...

Although food still hasn't been going well, training has been ok the past week. Averaging 6 miles a day, some days more some less.

This week has been a little different though. Since this is the last week of school (PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!) all of the teachers are craming in last minute tests and presentations in at the last minute. Then, starting on Friday, I get to endure my first group of Final Exams at MC. Sounds like SO much fun.

And to top it off, I have a job interview with Sen. Thad Cochran's office tomorrow. I am a nervous wreck! I'll let you guys know how it went when I get back from the interview. Hopefully I will do well!

Well that's it from me right now. Sorry I haven't been reading blogs lately, I'm trying to catch up.

1 comment:

Rae! said...

Well how was it?? Tapping on the screen!!! Did you get any snow??