Monday, December 1, 2008

Just a Quick Post

Mongello!!!

I got an actual wog in today! I went 6 miles in 1:25:38. I don't think that's too bad. And with no problems (minus some knee pain through the morning, but it's gone now).

Now I'm taking things a little easy on my legs today. And eating lots of bananas and raisins. I'm trying to fight of the Charley Horse from Hell. Hopefully he won't strike again.

I now know what you folks up north are talking about with running in the cold air. I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you guys are dealing with, but this morning my lungs were VERY sore! I'd never really expirenced that before. It sort of freaked me out for a while (I thought I was having a heart attack or something), but then I remembered reading your blogs. So you guys clamed me down in a since!

Well anyway, I'm trying to catch up with everyones blogs. I think I've gotten to everyone. Let's all continue to keep Jonathan and his family in our thoughts and prayers. It looks like things are turning around there.

Hope everyone is well!!!

No comments: