Friday, December 19, 2008

Ok... It's Go Time!

Hey guys! Again, long time no post...

Training has still been very slow, but since finals and the job interview is over, now I can start obsessing over that now. I'm just afraid that it's too late. I'm going to go out as soon as I'm through writing this and wog as far as I can and see what the damage is. Hopefully, whatever I've lost, I can regain before the big day. I'm just very iffy about the whole thing.

Anyway, the interview went well I think. It was very casual and laid back. We basically just talked about how things in the office work and things like that. I didn't really hear anything as far as me getting the job but he did say that if I get it he will let me know either the first of next week or after Christmas. I'll let y'all know as soon as I hear anything.

Even if I don't do well during the marathon, I'm still very excited about the trip, the race, and meeting all of you guys! We've only got 2 weeks and 2 days!!!!

1 comment:

Rae! said...

Oh Matt I hope you get the job.

Well I hope your wog went well and you are going to do just fine in the race.we all will be together, we started this together now we must finish it together!!

Matt you will do just fine!
And I can't wait to actually meet you! So excuse me if I hug you!