Hey guys...
I'm sort of ticked off! The entire Southwestern portion of Mississippi has been hit by an ice storm. Thus the entire area has had at least an inch or so of snow. All except Clinton! That TOTALLY sucks! Oh and get this... My hometown (Brookhaven) got eight inches. Yeah, that's right... EIGHT FREAKIN' INCHES!!!!! All of these years, it has always snowed in the Jackson area and never in Brookhaven. Now that I move up here, it snows down there! WTF?!
Anyway, due to the ice storm, the entire area was practically shut down. I know you "tundra folk" are laughing right now, but if there is so much as a flake of snow or an icicle, everything shuts down. We're just not equipped to handle ice storms. So, my interview was rescheduled for Tuesday. Now I have finals AND the inteview to worry about. I probably won't get any sleep this weekend.
Hope everyone is having fun at Mousefest!
7 comments:
Ah it's great to see you back to your old self Matt. And like I said before that is just a dusting.
Have a nice weekend Matt. Any training??
Do you want your shirt?!?
Hope you get SOME sleep in there. I hear ya on the school front. Tonight is the last class for this segment...then I get 3 weeks off (I think)...what to do with all of the free time! LOL
Matt,
We're 20 days away, my friend. Team Voice will be strong and loud at the Half! Can't wait to thank everyone in person!!!
KEEP IT UP!
MAIN STREET AWAITS!
Matt,
Just tell me where to deliver the snow and I'll get it there.
Hello.........
Are you still here?????????
Post a Comment