Saturday, December 20, 2008

Well Here's the Damage

I went out for a wog yesterday, just like I said I would. It went pretty well considering. I was able to up my mileage slightly, going 7 miles. (Ok... I had the time, but I just hit "Clear Logs" on my iPod's stopwatch... Dang it!!!!! I think it was about 1:30:00 ish - That pisses me off!). I was SO sore this morning! I did another 3 mile walk this afternoon to help ease the soreness.

Anyway, I think I'll be ok. I have roughly 3 weeks to work on it, so we'll see. I won't be able to run much, but I do think I'll finish with the rest of you. Hopefully with the adrenaline, support, and a little bit of luck and pixie dust, I'll make it. If not, Mike and Chris can carry me the rest of the way!

Let's start sending everyone our cell numbers. I don't have everyone's email so just send me your number to mattj4226@yahoo.com, then I'll send you mine. This way we can keep in touch while we're down in the World.

See ya!

No comments: