Mongello Guys! I just wanted to dedicate today's post to thank everyone for the support. I know I haven't been pulling my weight lately and I've been in this blues state of mind for the last couple of months, but you guys have helped me get through it and I really appreciate it.
Now, I've gotten back to work. I went walked 3 1/2 miles and jogged 1/2 mile on Wednesday, then wogged 4 miles yesterday. I also started going back to the gym and worked my upperbody and did some ab work. I'm taking today off so I can try to do a long wog tomorrow.
Hope everyone is well!
1 comment:
Hey Matt, take a look at the calendar, it's getting late early... That's all the motivation you need! :-)
So which night are we going to have our "Matt's Rants About Politics" meet? We're going to need it..... ;-)
Post a Comment