Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Long Time, No Post...

Hey everyone! Again, I apologize for not posting reguarly. I've been kind of going through a phase for the last couple of months, but I think things are finally starting to settle down.

Anyway, alot of things have happened since last Monday.

First of all, I was accepted into the College Program with a merchandising postion. However, because MC, the insurance company, and the City of Brookhaven refused to cooperate with me, I've decided to decline the position. I've been a little down about it, but I think it will work out for the best. And with the CP out of the way, I can now lighten my load for the rest of my time at MC.

Now, I'm seriously considering applying for an internship in Sen. Cochran's Jackson office and possibly in the D.C. office during the summer. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

I'm still trying to climb back on to the training horse. It just keeps moving! I'm hoping to go to the gym this afternoon. I haven't weighed since the last time I posted, but I feel like I've lost some weight. My clothes are fitting more losely than normal.

I haven't been reading everyone's blogs. How is everyone?

4 comments:

sambycat said...

congrats on getting the offer, and so sorry it isn't working out at this time. as per usual, though, it sure sounds like you have many opportunities (i CANNOT spell that word!!!!) ahead of you regardless!

hang in there! this transition time weather and daylight hours is also a difficult one for me, se let's keep on swimming, but not be too hard on ourselves!

Rae! said...

Hey Matt!!!!
I am sorry that the CM isn't going to workout. I was looking forward to visiting you. :(
But hey things happen and sometimes it opens other doors.
Now training, well they is no room right now, to not be training. You better get out there. {when You can}
Can you believe it is only 2 months away!!!! Holy Cats!!!

DebWDW said...

I agree -- skipping the CM right now just means there's something else in store for you.

Stop focusing on what you have not done lately -- just look at each day as a new opportunity! And think about making the most out of the remaining days.

Maybe you need to get creative with fitting exercise in. If you have extra time between classes, go up and down some stairs in the building or walk three laps around the building or the block. Then go onto your next class. That will help squeeze in some cardio and leg work every day.

MikeF. said...

Hey Matt bummer on the College Program. But just like everyone else that just means another opportunity(see lisa) will show it's self. Glad to see your back.