Sunday, November 9, 2008

Darn it All!!!

Ok... I think my body is just screwing with me now! I FINALLY got over that stupid cold last week. I started wogging again. I started going back to the gym. I even stated back to eating right. Now that damn cold is back and as strong as ever! This is ridiculous!!!

I'm not going to let this stop me. Tomorrow, I'm going to the doctor and see if they can give me a shot to knock it out once and for all.

Anyway, here's some good news...

Yesterday I was able to wog 6.5 miles. That's the highest distance I've been able to do since my hiatus a couple of months a go. So it looks like I'm starting to rebound.

Update:
Went to the doctor yesterday. She has me doped up on pain killers, antibiotics, vitimans, and she gave me a shot (don't know what it was). I slept most of the day yesterday. The shot seemed to help out a lot. My head is still stopped up, but I feel much better over all. The doc has told me to take it easy for a few days, but she and I are both hoping that I'll be better by the weekend.

I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Jeez Matt, you're a mess! :-) Time flies though, and you'll be on your way to a full recovery. Hopefully some imunity to whatever you have as well!