Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Blogger was acting stupid the last time I was on, so I haven't been back. But it seems like it's working again. We'll see...
OK... I got on the scale this morning at the gym and got some REALLY bad news. I'm up almost 10 pounds from the last time I weighed. I'm so upset with myself! But, no excuses today. I just have to find a new coping mechanism.
Training went well today. I got up, went for a 4 mile walk (no wogging since I'm still sick), then I climbed stairs for 10 minutes, then went to the gym and did some upperbody work along with some ab work. I'm hopping to get some situps and pushups in later.
I hope everyone who is at WDW for the MGE is having fun! I SO wish I was there with you guys. Maybe next time...
5 comments:
Hope you feel better soon so you can get back on that horse! You've worked so hard, keep moving forward despite the minor setback :-)
So what have you been doing?? 10 pounds!!! Cats!!!
Everyone said Hi and can't wait to see you in JAn.09
You had a set back but at least you noticed it, and can adjust and address it.
Just over two months away.
Oops! Too much pizza? Just re-focus, don't worry about the past. Today is a new day!!
Hey Matt how are things going?
Post a Comment