Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back Out There (Sort Of...)

Mongello Guys!

Well I sort of started back training today. I say sort of because I was only able to do a 2 mile walk before I started coughing. But hey, it's something right? I also did an upper body workout and did some situps and pushups with no problems.

Can you believe we only have 57 days before before the "big day"? I can't! I just hope this cold hasn't totally killed me.

2 comments:

sambycat said...

sorry i've been MIA - sorry to hear you have been sick, but glad you are on the mend! and PS- DO NOT let people give you shots that you don't know what they are for!!!!!! :)

i am impressed by your distances! thats awesome! and the sit ups and push ups?????? SHUT UP!!!!

can't wait to meet you! i am having total MF/marathon excitement!!!

its really happening!!!

Chris said...

Don't over do it, Matt...don't want to make your lungs worse. Listen to your body and you'll be fine.

So close, so close....