Mongello! I'm in the process of actually planning out the marathon trip and I'm trying to remember what all we have planned as a team. Here's what I could remember...
I know that the marathon itself is on Saturday, as is the "We Go On" meet.
The Dole Whip meet (That I won't be able to go to) is on Sunday.
There are two packet pick up meets on Thursday and Friday. I'm going to the one on Friday (who's with me?)
That's all I can remember. What am I forgetting?
I got my first copy of Runner's World in the mail this week. I'm hoping that it will give me a little added inspiration for the week.
I'm also planning on going out doing a long run today at some point. I don't have a set distance, I just want to see how far I can go.
4 comments:
at some point we will be picking up my packet on friday - not sure exactly when... i'll probably aim for an earlier time as the expo was neat and i might want to shop a little! i have ADRs for the wave at like 5, so it'll definitely be before then.
those are all the official things i know of!!
lisa
I'm sure we are still on target for packet pick up with Rae on Friday morning. I know she had ben discussing the idea of getting some TV members together on Main Street that eveing for dinner at the Plaza I think. Not certain if I'll be at that one because I was planning a day at the studios because it is a smaller park.
There were a few people that expressed some interest in meeting up for a short light 5k jog Thursday morning. Those details remain to be hammered out.
For a bunch of Disney nuts we don't seem to be very organized...Ha! :)
Our Rant-Meet is a priority...okay, maybe not, but would be nice if you have the time saaaay Thursday?
How did the long run go? Distance? or are you still running? You said you'd go as far as you could go....
Friday at 4p crystal palace with your friend. Don't forget it!!!! Still have 2 seat left.
Post a Comment