Blogger has been acting really wired lately. For some reason, it (or the computer, I'm not sure) wouldn't let me log in. I couldn't even see my page. But I'm back now.
Here's today's update.
Breakfast- Whole Wheat Cereal with Skim Milk
Morning Snack- Cup of Almonds and a Glass of Milk
Lunch- Salad and Green Tea
Afternoon Snack- Yogurt
Dinner-
Evening Snack-
Other than some Ab work and some pushups, no training this week. My sinuses/throat are acting up again and the Doctor has banned me from running and going to the gym for the rest of the week. It's always something with me isn't it! Anyway, I'm hoping to be better by Saturday.
Now on to the Corn-vator 13k. I was able to do 8 miles at 1:48:29, not the 10 miles Jeff thought I put. Sorry to disappoint!
How's everyone?
2 comments:
My oh my....
Hope your feeling better soon.
Feel better Matt!!!
My pc wouldn't log me in either. None of the Pc's in the house, or my bb.
Now I can weird.
Post a Comment