Mongello! Here's today's Report. I'll be updating it as the day moves on.
Meals
Breakfast- Protien Shake, V8, coffee
Lunch- 3/4 cp of Apple Sauce, 3/4 cp of Yogurt, 1 cp of Green Tea, Box of Raisins
Dinner- Ramen Noodles
Training
-Sped walked 3 1/2 miles and jogged 1/2 mile. I'm not where I was, but I'm getting there.
CP News
JB- I don't think they will tell me anything after the interview. They are supposed to send me a letter in about 2 to 3 weeks saying wether or not I've been accepted or not. That is going to be a LONG wait! If I can do it, I'm hoping that I can start the Monday after the marathon. I'm not sure if I can pick when I go or not.
Thanks for the support guys! I'm SO nervous right now!!! I'll post again tonight.
2 comments:
Good luck Matt. Again just BEE yourself and you will do fine. Also love the new blog pic! Great job.
looking foward to Reading how it went...
Post a Comment