Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ohhh-kayyy....

Hey guys. I'm starting to feel like Eeyore over here. Like there's a black cloud following me everywhere. Things are getting better, but I'm still down in the dumps. I don't know what's wrong with me.

My head cold is still here, so I haven't been able to train any. My doctor told me to stay away from the gym and the track until it's over. She also put me on an antibiotic and is making me take mucinex. She also fussed at me for doing the 5k the other day. She said that was the worst thing I could have done. Oh well... By the end of next week, I should be better and will be out training again.
The personal stuff is still here. I'm sorting through it the best I can. Hopefully I can settle it with out "help". And my school work has only gotten worse. Next week I have at least one test everyday and a few papers due as well. Why do teachers do this? I swear that they plot and scheme just to mess with me! I hope this doesn't become a trend.
Ok, with all of the depressing crap out of the way, on to the good stuff. Like I said earlier, I haven't been training, but I also have been doing really well on my dieting. I got home last night and stepped on the scale. It said 205! I'm down 5 pounds since last week!!! At least there is something cheery in though that black cloud.
How's everyone else doing? I'm trying to catch up with everyone's blog.

3 comments:

Rae! said...

How are you?? Do you have the flu?
It sounds like you took on too much to keep up with the training. So when the doctor says it is ok to get back out there, run in between homework. Use it as a break. Do smaller walks ans runs.

[rich] said...

Being down sucks :-/ Hope your feeling better soon - thanks for the badge...CHEERS!

Heath said...

Lets focus on the weight loss. You're creeping up on 200 lb. mark. Way to go!!!

When I'm feeling a little down, I turn to the blogs and see everyone elses progress and try to use that to motivate me. Good luck getting out of the doldrums (sp?).