Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just an Update

Hey guys! Things are slowly returning to normal. My headcold/sinus infection is almost gone, though I have a feeling that it's going to return since the weather decided that it's fall now. I can actually breathe! So, I'm slowly getting back into my training routine. I did my weight training and walked 3 miles yesterday and I wogged 6 miles and 30 minutes on the bike this morning. I may not be ready for the Applefest 15k this weekend. If not I'll do a 10k.

I decided yesterday to go see a counselor about my "issues". That decision alone has made me feel a little better. I don't know any details yet, I just know that I'm going to do it. Also, school just keeps on piling up around me. I've had two more tests added to my load. Fortuneately they are next week, but still...

Anyway, I just thought I would update you all. I'm a slightly lighter shade of blue this morning, so that's good. How is everyone? Things seem to be a little slow around the fourms and the blogs (although the rant blog has exploded all of a sudden - 3 1/2 posts in 2 days! Excellent job my fellow ranters!!!).

2 comments:

Rae! said...

I am glad the lighter shade of blue.
Sounds busy. You can get routine going and work it out.
Shirts $17.99!!!

Jeff W said...

I agree the forums have been a bit slow. I read more than I comment on. The only reason for that is time. Once I get started the minutes just start ticking away. And you know by some of my posts I do get a little long winded sometimes.

Glad you feeling better even if its just a wee bit.