Thursday, September 11, 2008

AAAHHHH!!!!!



Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've just been kind of down lately. I've just been going through some personal stuff and I've been sick with that stupid head cold (I completely lost my voice the other day) and my school work has been piling up around me. I really think I'm taking too many hours, but I have to if I want to do the College Program next fall. It may kill me, but I REALLY want to do that!

So, with me having the blues, I haven't really been doing things as I should. Other than a couple of walks around campus (nothing strenuous, just some walks to get out and think) I haven't been training or working out. I haven't however, turned to food like I usually do, so I guess that's a good thing.

I'm really trying to get back out there. Hopefully on Saturday, I'll do a 15k wog so I can prepare for "Applefest".

Jeff- Skype me at some point this week. I have a propostion for you...
Until next time... Ciao!

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

Matt nice time at the 5K! I hope things start to level off for you at school. Hey email me your skype info.

sambycat said...

i'm with you on the down trodden feelings thing, my friend, hang in there! in addition to stuff that is going on, even though i love fall, the changes in the seasons always make me a little blue.... i am working on getting back to wogging! so i will wog on with you my disney brother!!
:)

MikeF. said...

Matt I sent you a hello on skype.