Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yeah... About Applefest....

Hey Guys!

It seems like everytime I have a race planned, a stupid (sorry) football game has to ruin my plans! So I've been in and out of rehersal and doing laundry all day.

So... I'm going to run the Applefest 15k (or 10k) tomorrow. I have nothing to do tomorrow, so this will workout for the better. So I'll post again after I run tomorrow.

In the mean time...

Have you guys seen the new Disney Parks commercial? Oh my goodness! It is awesome!!! I will admit that I teared up a little!

Here's a link to it:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=CelebrationVideoPage

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

Yea I got that in my email box from DVC the other day. I already signed up for my free entry. Even though we arrive 2 days after my b-day and since I have already paid for my tickets it does not really matter. Good luck with your Apple run!

[rich] said...

I'll go and check it now - how did the run go?

Rae! said...

How did you do?? Or did you??
What shade of Blue are you??