
Is this what you spend on "Disney Crap"?
Oh, I need some help figuring something out. Someone sent this clip to me yesterday ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPlfDIcjrVI - WARNING!!! EXTREMELY VULGAR!!! DO NOT CLICK IF YOU'RE EASLY OFFENDED!!!!!!!!) and I swear that the narrator is Jack Wagner. I could be wrong, but it sounds just like him. The name of the clip is "A History of the Word F---" so it is very offensive, but if someone would listen to just the first 14 or so seconds and let me know whether or not it's him, I would greatly appreciate it. Some people are saying it's George Carlin, but I think they're wrong! Ordinarily, I wouldn't post something like this on the "Disney" Blog, but I'm dying to know!
3 comments:
Hi Matt,
Yeah, it's Jack.
Thanks for the great blog.
=) Karen
I have heard this before and it still makes me laugh.
hahahaha love the video.And the picture. So true!!!
Post a Comment