Sunday, August 3, 2008

Veni, vidi, vici...

And that is exactly what I did. I came, I saw, and I conquered.

As you can probably tell by my snobish demeanor, I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I came to the park, I saw the challenge, and I conquered Donald's house! All in 2:54:08 (Ok, I'll admit... Is that good or bad?).

I have decided that until the summer is over, I am going to do all of my running first thing in the morning. This mornings run was heavenly! Cool breezes, no sun, no mosquitos, and no people! Pure Bliss! I'm not normally a morning person, but if getting up at 5 am means those things, I'm all for it!

Oh, and pardon my ranting and use of colorful language last night, but I was pretty hacked off at myself. But I'm better now. I'll add a food report later tonight.

See ya!

4 comments:

Jeff W said...

Fabulous Job Matt!!!

Sounds like I owe you some new medals. Look for them soon.

Chris said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Congrats Matt! Feels AWESOME, doesn't it?!?! I know I felt great when putting the Donald up on my site. Just be careful of the letdown....If it weren't for the challenge with Jonathan in June I think I might have succum to it....kinda did a little bit in July...Still a long journey ahead of us till Jan.

Keep it up, this is great!

Anonymous said...

MATT!!! I'm SO proud of you! You rock!!!

Don't get letdown - keep it going - five months to go!!!!

MAIN STREET AWAITS!

Rae! said...

High 5 Matt!! Holy cats! I can do 10 but I haven't done 13!
Keep it up. BTW the challenge is up and live.