Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just Takin' it Easy...

Mongello everyone. I've just been taking things easy this week. After my Sunday "trek", my body demanded a few days off, so I gave in (the last thing I want is a strike!). Also, I don't want to over due it as we're all preparing for Cornfest. So, today I only wogged 3 miles (29:58). Just trying to maintain for now.

Diet has been going well. After my cheat moment the other day, I'm starting to recover. I haven't lost anymore weight, but I can feel it.

Work has been total chaos! We're getting ready for Band Camp next week, so that means that I have to drag out all of the music, organize it, make sure all of the parts are there, make copies, then put them into folders. Then next week, I get to work at the actual Band Camp. And then on top of that, the week after I move up to Clinton and start my Band Camp at MC. Fun, Fun, Fun! Well at least I get paid, that's all I'm after!

How many of you are on Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, or Skype? If you're on either of these let me know. I'll add you (that is if you want me too. I mean if you don't, don't tell me! Haha!).

How is everyone else doing?

2 comments:

Rae! said...

last summer in band camp.......lol
awesome!!!! Love the Don!!!!

DebWDW said...

WOW!! I am so impressed that you did the 13!!! I am almost at 8, and I just can't fathom doing 13. But I'll keep trying.

Could you post some details about your run? How you felt along the way? Did your speed vary? Did you walk some? Did you want to quit at some point, and how did you fight it. I would really like to hear some details.