Hey guys! Nothing much to report here. Things have been utter chaos at work because of band camp. My office has been turned upside down and I have a mild case of OCD, so I'm about to have a nervous breakdown! It's amazing to me how college aged band nerds forget the basic things (i.e. horn, mouthpiece, reeds, valve/slide oil, etc.) they need for a band camp. Oh, and how hard is it to keep up with music and drill charts?! Jeez! I swear I passed out 1000 copies to the same people. I told them the next time they lose their music, I'm going to kill them! Oh well, sorry to get all band "genius" on you guys (Rae will understand!).
Anyway, because of this chaos, my training has suffered slightly. I've only been able to squeeze in a few 4 mile wogs here and there. I guess that's better than nothing. I'm hoping to do a 8 to 10 mile wog this Saturday. We'll see.
2 comments:
Wog-on, young Matt! Wog-on....
Enjoy "The Camp"!
Hope camp starts being fun, once the chaos settles down! I always wished I had been in the marching band, but alas, I was in the chorus.
Post a Comment