Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cornfest 2008 10k Results

Ok guys... Here are my results for this year's Cornfest 10k.

I did what I sought out to do and did my 10 miler. However, I only timed the 10k portion of the wog. The time was 1:24:14. Again, I don't know if that's good or bad. This run was pretty good for me. Beautiful weather helped alot.

Did you guys watch the opening ceremonies last night? All I can say is WOW! That was one of the best ceremonies I've seen. And the little boy Yao Ming was holding was adoreable!

Anyway, thanks guys for a great run! See you next time!

9 comments:

MikeF. said...

What was that? It's Space Ball One. They've turned to Plaid!

MikeF. said...

Hey great job at the CornFest today. That's awersome that you got 10 miles in.

DebWDW said...

Wow, 10 miles. I'm still trying to get to 8 (next weekend)! To figure out your average pace, take 60 minutes + 24 minutes (84) and divide that by the miles, 6.2. That's your average, and you need to do at least 16 minute miles for the Half Mar.
I heard today that the little boy was in a school hit by the China earthquake this year, and he went back into the rubble and saved another kid. When asked why, he said because he was the hall monitor and that was what he was supposed to do! What a cool thing to add him to the Olympics, and what a statement that was!

Rae! said...

Great time!!!!! I am soooooooooooo proud of you!!!! You sound great on the show!!!

I will be headed out in about a half hour.

Jeff W said...

Good job on the 10 Miles. I'll post your 10K time. It was fun chatting the other night.

Anonymous said...

You did GREAT!

MAIN STREET AWAITS!!!

[rich] said...

Nice work - I wished I was around for the 10K, next year for sure.

[rich] said...

Dude was that you on the call in show? we all had a listen in the car the other day...Sweet!

sambycat said...

i think its a great time! and you stayed away from those corn kids too! :)