Hey guys! Things have improved drastically and I'm loving ever minute of college life (so far!). It's a little exhasting but, I'll manage. Yesterday, I got the folks over at the gym to write me up a weight training program. I'm only using machines right now but hopefully I'll become strong enough to handle the free weights. I'm also going to start going to an ab class. Here's my plan:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday- Ab Class and weight training
Tuesday and Thursday- Swim, Eliptical, Bike, and Arm Bike
Monday-Thursday- Run
Saturday- Long Run
5 comments:
WoW! This sounds great! Ok so what about the food intake?? Can they help with that too??
So now you should take a picture of you right now. and at the end of next month take another one. You will see the difference. I have been doing that. And measure your self. In one month I had lost an inch and a half!!!!
That sounds like a great plan, but be sure and get some studying in too!
Looks like a good plan Matt. Good Luck!!
Matt ab's everyday. Why because it can be worked everyday. If you are going to be there you might as well do them.
Ok so how are the workouts going?? How's the miles?
Post a Comment