Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Some Great News and a Big Mistake

Hey guys! First the good news. I stepped on the scale and it said 210!!! That's 10lbs in little less than a week. I'm SO HAPPY!!! Why didn't I do this months ago?

Anyway, now the Big Mistake. I found some diabetic candy that is very low in carbs and is very good. However, the candy is sweetened with a sugar subsitute that is a natural laxitive. When eaten a few at a time, it's ok. But I a few to many, and I've been paying for it all day. Anyway, that's TMI so I'll move on.

I went 5 miles today in 42:26. That's a record time for me. My fastest mile was 13:25.

Today was a good day (except for the candy incident). Hopefully my luck will continue.

See you all later!

4 comments:

Rae! said...

Wow!!! Four pounds!!! Nice!!!
But ya know use of that candy may be hazardous to under clothes!!! lol

And 5 in 42:26!!! sweet!!! Holy Cats you are now faster than me!!! Nice!!! :)
Keep up the great work!!!

MikeF. said...

210 HOLY CATS!!!! Great job Matt!!!!

Heath said...

Way to go Matt!!!!

DebWDW said...

Fantastic results!! I've been stuck on a weight plateau for awhile, and have just re-focused on diet again. Is this diet you are following written down somewhere? I'd like to give it a try.