Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nothing Much, Just an Update

Training didn't go as planned today. We got some much needed rain today and the temperature dropped a little, so I though it would be a wonderful day to go for a run. WRONG! Two things plagued me. First, mosquitos. Anytime I go outside, every mosquito in the county comes and chows down. Second, with the extra moisture in the air, I got some super chafing. Anyway, I only got a 2 mile walk in. Better Luck next time I guess.

I made my ADR's today! I also talked my best friend into coming down in January. So I might be extending my stay a little. Yay!

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

So where did you make your ADR's at?

Matt said...

Knew I forgot something: I got ADR's for Yak and Yeti, 'Ohana, and Garden Grill. I'm still trying to convince my family to go to Morocco or Norway, but they're not very adventerous.

DebWDW said...

Were the burgers with buns?
I am such a snacker -- I am very impressed with your lack of snacks!